Thursday, December 9, 2010

Year one Cain and abel.m4v

Hey everyone, sorry I have been such a lazy individual this past semester but now I will post my first blog. I feel that it is only necessary that for my first blog that I start from the beginning of the bible. Upon reading book 4 of Genesis i could not help but continue comparing it with the movie Year One which was a parody on the entire Book of Genesis



The video posted is a parody that can shed some humor into the Cain and Abel fight in book 4 of Genesis, and it even starts to show a little accuracy. Right after Cain hits Abel with the rock, he says "What have I done?" as if he felt immediate remorse for his actions, only to be vacated by more abuse. What is also interesting about this clip is that is shows the smiting of Cain by god when he leaves the mark upon his forehead. Is it strange that out of all the humor they were making out of the Bible for this movie, they still managed to harvest some accuracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment